- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Second Ministerial Meeting between Greece, Albania, Bulgaria and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (Thessaloniki, 4-5 October 2017)
The Second Ministerial Meeting between Greece, Albania, Bulgaria and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia will take place in Thessaloniki on Wednesday and Thursday, 4 and 5 October, with the participation of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs and Interior of the four states, as well as officials from the countries’ Energy Ministries.
The meeting is part of a broader strategy of Greek diplomacy for strengthening regional stability and cross-border cooperation with the bordering states of the southern Balkans, and it is a follow-up to the quadrilateral Ministerial Meeting of 2016.
The meeting will focus on the geopolitical developments and challenges in the wider Balkan region and the further promotion of regional cooperation.
Security, fire-fighting and energy issues will also be discussed.
The Greek side will be represented by Minister of Foreign Affairs N. Kotzias, who will chair the proceedings, Alternate Civil Protection Minister N. Toskas, and, from the Environment and Energy Ministry, Secretary General M. Verriopoulos.
Following the proceedings, at about 17:00 on Thursday, 5 October, Minister of Foreign Affairs N. Kotzias will hold a press conference.