- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Brief statement of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Kotzias, at the opening of his meeting with his Russian Federation counterpart, Sergey Lavrov (Moscow, 13 June 2018)
“Sergey, thank you very much. It is a great pleasure to be in Moscow. I wish the Russian people every success and I hope you have a successful World Cup. And since Greece isn’t playing in the final round, I hope you win the Cup.
This is an important year because it marks 190 years of diplomatic relations. Don’t forget that the first Prime Minister of Greece was the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Russia, Kapodistrias, and my visit is in the context of the Friendship Agreement we have had for 25 years now.
We are also pleased that hundreds of thousands of Russian tourists will be coming to Greece after the World Cup, developing our economic and social relations, and we are very happy about the discussions we have scheduled for today.
I thank you again, personally, Sergey, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the invitation.