- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Deputy Foreign Minister I. Amanatidis' statement at the reception ceremony for the Holy Light (E. Venizelos Airport, 15 April 2017)
"This year I had the honour of representing the Greek government at the Holy Light Ceremony and of receiving the Holy Light from Patriarch Theophilos III of Jerusalem, having experienced these special moments with the Greek delegation.
We bring a message of Resurrection, life, joy, hope, as well as one of solidarity, love and peace – in a world beset by wars and deprivation – transcending nationality and race.
A message of coexistence, tolerance and understanding, with particular importance in a global state of affairs that has us facing manifestations of extremism and intolerance.
A message that, I hope, strengthens the personal efforts each of us is making and the collective effort and struggle we are mounting as a people for creativity, prosperity and happiness.
Have a happy and radiant Easter!
Many happy returns of the day!"