- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Foreign Ministry announcement on the assassination of Russian Ambassador Andrey Karlov in Ankara
We unequivocally condemn today's terrorist murderous attack on the Russian Ambassador in Ankara, Andrey Karlov.
This is a barbaric act that caused the tragic death of a diplomat, whose vocation is by definition to serve the promotion of peace and dialogue.
We remain appalled by this murderous act whose aim was to provoke tension and regional destabilisation.
We address our sincere condolences to the Russian government and the Russian diplomat's family.