- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Kotzias to meet with the new Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Cyprus, Nikos Christodoulides (Foreign Ministry, 5 March 2018)
The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Kotzias, will meet with the new Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Cyprus, Nikos Christodoulides, at 11:30 on Monday, 5 March.
Following their one-on-one meeting and the expanded talks between the two delegations, at about 13:00, the two Ministers of Foreign Affairs will make statements to the press. A working luncheon will follow.
On the evening of the same day, Mr. Christodoulides will address a closed event at the Foreign Ministry’s Kranidiotis Amphitheatre.
On 6 March, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Cyprus will be received by the President of the Hellenic Republic, Prokopis Pavlopoulos, and immediately afterwards he will meet with Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras.
Mr. Kotzias and Mr. Christodoulides will then address a workshop at the University of Piraeus.
On the afternoon of 6 March, the two Ministers of Foreign Affairs will attend a session of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on National Defense and Foreign Affairs.