- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Kotzias to participate in the 3rd Ministerial Meeting of the Union for the Mediterranean Regional Forum (Barcelona, 8 October 2018)
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Kotzias, will be travelling to Barcelona on Monday, 8 October to participate in the 3rd Ministerial Meeting of the Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) Regional Forum. This year’s Meeting coincides with celebrations marking the tenth anniversary of the creation of the Union.
Discussion will focus on addressing common challenges faced by Mediterranean countries, as well as on strengthening the dialogue aiming towards joint development of the region, with a positive environmental impact and a people-oriented nature.
28 EU Member States are due to participate in this year’s Meeting, along with 15 Southern and Eastern Mediterranean countries.
On the margins of the proceedings of the Meeting, the Minister of Foreign Affairs will hold a number of bilateral meetings with his counterparts.