- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Foreign Minister Lambrinidis carries out working visit to Zagreb, Belgrade and Pristina (6-8 September 2011)
From Tuesday, 6 September, through Thursday, 8 September, Foreign Minister Stavros Lambrinidis will be carrying out a working visit to Zagreb, Belgrade and Pristina.
In Zagreb, Mr. Lambrinidis will meet with Croatian Foreign Minister Gordan Jandroković to discuss issues of European and bilateral interest. The Minister’s itinerary also includes meetings with President Ivo Josipović, Prime Minister Jadranka Kosor and the Deputy Speaker of the Croatian Parliament and chairman of the Parliament's Committee for European integration, Mr. Neven Mimica. While in Zagreb, Mr. Lambrinidis will also speak at the Croatian Foreign Ministry on the subject of “Our neighbourhood’s European perspective in a time of crisis”.
In Belgrade, Mr. Lambrinidis will meet with his counterpart Vuk Jeremic for private talks on regional issues and Serbia’s European perspective. His itinerary also includes meetings with President Boris Tadic, the President of the Serbian National Assembly, Ms. Slavica Đukić Dejanović, and the Deputy Prime Minister for European Integration, Mr. Bozidar Djelic. During his stay in Belgrade, Mr. Lambrinidis will also meet with the Patriarch of Serbia, Irinej.
Finally, in Pristina, on 8 September, Mr. Lambrinidis will meet with Mr. Hashim Thaçi and visit the Monastery of Gracanica, where he will meet with the Bishop of Raska and Prizren, Theodosius.