- The Ministry
- Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Affairs
- The Secretary General for Greeks Abroad
- The Secretary General for Public Diplomacy, Religious and Consular Affairs
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Dendias to participate in the EU Foreign Affairs Council (Brussels, 15 July 2019)
Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Dendias will be in Brussels on Monday, 15 July, to participate in the EU Foreign Affairs Council (FAC).
The Foreign Affairs Council will discuss Turkey's illegal actions in the Eastern Mediterranean and measures to be taken against Turkey.
Also to be discussed are developments with regard to the Agreement on Iran’s nuclear programme (JCPOA) as well as international and regional developments, with emphasis on the latest developments in Sudan, Ethiopia, Iraq and Venezuela.
Finally, the Ministers of Foreign Affairs will hold a discussion on the external aspects of migration, which will be followed by a luncheon with their Moldovan counterpart.
On the margins of the Council, the Minister of Foreign Affairs will have a series of meetings with his counterparts.