- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Ancient Civilizations Forum (Athens, 24 April 2017)
The first Ministerial Conference of the states of the "Ancient Civilizations Forum" (ACForum, more widely known as the GC10) will take place in Athens on 24 April, with the participation of the ten countries that comprise this specific initiative. This meeting will mark the official establishment of the Forum and will take place at the joint invitation of Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias and his Chinese counterpart, Wang Yi.
The holding of the upcoming Conference, with the participation -in addition to Greece- of China, Bolivia, Egypt, India, Iraq, Iran, Italy, Mexico and Peru, is a cultural initiative among countries from different geographical regions that are cradles of ancient civilizations.
Through shaping a broad and multifaceted positive agenda of joint actions of the ten states, the Ancient Civilizations Forum aims to transform culture into a source of soft power and a fundamental tool of a modern and multidimensional foreign policy. Another aim of the Forum is to highlight the international cultural cooperation as a factor for economic development.
Accreditation Form for journalists.