- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Rhodes Conference for Security and Stability (22-23.05.2017)
The Rhodes Conference for Security and Stability, to be held 22 and
23 May 2017, will bring together states from a region facing multiple
crises, including conflicts and geopolitical rivalry.
States from Southeastern Europe, the Mediterranean and the Gulf region will meet in Rhodes in order to reiterate that no country can effectively address such mounting challenges on its own.
The need to act collectively and develop projects aimed at building a safer and more prosperous neighborhood is more timely than ever, if we are to promote security and stability throughout the turbulent eastern Mediterranean region .
The Second Rhodes Conference for Security and Stability will strengthen the "Spirit of Rhodes", which is about promoting a positive agenda of regional cooperation and establishing the appropriate networks in order to cement synergies and relations of mutual understanding among the participant states.