- The Ministry
- Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Affairs
- The Secretary General for Greeks Abroad
- The Secretary General for Public Diplomacy, Religious and Consular Affairs
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Nikos Dendias was born in Corfu. He is a Supreme Court lawyer.
He is a graduate of Athens College and graduated with distinction from the University of Athens Law School. He holds a Master of Laws (LL.M.) from the University of London, with specialization in Shipping and Insurance Law at University College (UCL), and a Masters Degree in Criminology from the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
He has been active in New Democracy since 1978. In March 2004 he was elected MP for Corfu on the New Democracy ticket. He was re-elected in September 2007, October 2009 and June 2012, winning the sole seat for New Democracy in Corfu.
In January 2015 he was elected, with the highest number of votes, as New Democracy MP for the Athens B voting district. He was re-elected in September 2015. In the 7 July 2019 elections, he was elected MP for the Athens B-South Athens voting district, again with the highest number of votes.
He served as Minister for National Defence from November 2014 to January 2015, Development and Competitiveness Minister from June 2014 to November 2014, Minister for Public Order and Citizen Protection from June 2012 to June 2014, and Minister for Justice from January 2009 until the national elections of 4 October 2009.
He has served on many Parliamentary Committees and is a member of the Council of Europe’s Committees on Migration and Legal Affairs. He was elected Chair of Council of Europe Committee on Migration for 2013, and Vice-Chair for 2012.
From January 2016 until the declaration of the 7 July 2019 elections, he was the Parliamentary Representative for New Democracy.
He is married to Dafni Lala and has two sons, Spiros and Stefanos, and a daughter, Sofia.