- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
Kyriaki (Voula) Tektonidou was born in Mavroneri, Kilkis.
She holds a degree from the Public Administration Department of Panteion University, a degree in Pedagogical Studies from the School of Pedagogical and Technical Education (ASPETE), and a Postgraduate degree in Regional Development (Regional Development Institute).
She served as director of the Regional Directorate of Central and Western Macedonia, at the Manpower Employment Organization (OAED), starting in 1984. As of 2003, she was Municipal Counsellor for Ampelokipi, head of Ampelokipi Municipal Parties.
She served as Assessor of Ongoing Training Programmes, Trainer in Ongoing Training Programmes (EKEPIS), EURES Adviser – Member of the EURES network as of 1994, President of the Association of Panteion Degree Holders of Northern Greece, Secretary General of the Union of OAED Employees Macedonia.
She is the Vice President of the Panhellenic Federation of Pontian Associations.
She has twice been elected Member of Parliament.
She is married to Georgios Tsachiridis and has two children.
As of October 2015, she has assumed the duties of Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations at the Foreign Ministry.