- The Ministry
- Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Affairs
- The Secretary General for Greeks Abroad
- The Secretary General for Public Diplomacy, Religious and Consular Affairs
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Secretary General for Public Diplomacy, Religious and Consular Affairs
Konstantinos Alexandris was born in Athens.
A career diplomat, he has served at Greece’s Embassies in Washington, Tel Aviv and Ankara.
Before joining the diplomatic service, he worked as a lawyer.
He studied Law at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens and holds a postgraduate degree in European Law.
He speaks English and French.
He has been awarded the Grand Cross of the Order of Makarios III (Republic of Cyprus) and the Gold Cross of the Order of Merit (Kingdom of Norway).