- The Ministry
- Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Affairs
- The Secretary General for Public Diplomacy and Greeks Abroad
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
The Secretary General for Public Diplomacy and Greeks Abroad
Prof. John Chrysoulakis is a graduate of the School of Civil Engineering of the National Technical University of Athens, was awarded a Master’s degree from a US university and a PhD from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. He currently holds the title of Professor Emeritus. He has taught at academic institutions in Greece as well as abroad.
He has worked as manager in the public and private sector, has been in charge of large European joint ventures for the production of new technologies, and has a significant International Administrative and Scientific work.
He was elected Vice-President of the International Association of Schools and Institutes of Administration and appointed as President of the National Centre for Public Administration and Local Government.
He has worked in many European countries and the USA, collaborating and communicating with many organizations and councils of local Greek communities. He has collaborated with many International Organizations and has participated in a large number of Councils, Committees and Conventions both in Greece as well as abroad.
He has a large number of publications and a significant work as an author.