- The Ministry
- Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Affairs
- The Secretary General for Greeks Abroad
- The Secretary General for Public Diplomacy, Religious and Consular Affairs
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Social Media Policy
• The information contained on shared pages & links on our social media pages, as well as the views/comments expressed on said shared pages & links, are of an exclusively informative nature and do not necessarily reflect our views. Moreover, although the Foreign Ministry exercises all reasonable care and diligence in preparing the content for its social media pages, it does not guarantee the credibility, accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information contained on shared pages & links.
• Under no circumstances should it be assumed that the Foreign Ministry espouses or agrees with the content, products, or services of shared pages & links.
• The Foreign Ministry’s social media pages may not be used for the promotion or advertising of businesses or for any commercial purposes.
• We expect users of the Foreign Ministry’s social network pages to show appropriate respect in the manner in which they communicate with us and amongst themselves. Expression of disagreement cannot be accompanied by personal attacks/abuse. Comments with content
1. that is abusive, pornographic, insulting to a specific group based on said group’s ethnic/racial origins, faith, gender, etc.;
2. that promotes violence and/or racism;
3. that violates intellectual property law;
4. that can be characterized as spam: clearly unrelated in terms of subject matter, or promoting products or services
shall be deleted.
• The Foreign Ministry bears no responsibility whatsoever for comments/opinions that are not added by the Foreign Ministry itself, nor for any insult that may be inflicted on third parties. Thus, the reproduction of such comments/opinions in a manner suggesting that their content reflects the views of the Foreign Ministry is prohibited. Moreover, we stress that user comments on our social media pages will be read by the Foreign Ministry, but that the Foreign Ministry is under no obligation to respond to each of said comments.
• Any personal data published on the Foreign Ministry’s social network pages shall be used exclusively for the purposes of those pages and in accordance with the legislation on protection of personal data (Law 2472/1997, Opinion 5/2009 of Article 29 Data Protection Working Party of Directive 95/46/EC). The Foreign Ministry does not use this data for other purposes.
• Republication of content that is on our social network pages is permitted, whether through “sharing” – when such an option is provided – or through embedding content on personal webpages, on the condition that this content shall not be distorted, altered or changed in any way that runs counter to the purposes for which said content is published.
• The Foreign Ministry’s social network pages are also governed by the rules of the Facebook confidentiality policy.
We thank you for your understanding and wish you happy surfing!