- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for Foreign Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for European Affairs
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
The Foreign Ministry is not responsible for any damage resulting from the use of this website.
The information provided on the Website is for general information purposes only. Every effort is made to keep the content of this website accurate and up to date.
The content of this Website is informative in purpose.
The Foreign Ministry is not responsible for the content or updating of content on third-agency websites to which links are provided on this Website.
All of the content and information provided via the present Website is the intellectual property of the Foreign Ministry and is thus protected by the relevant legal framework, according to which reproduction, alteration, distortion or sale of said content or information for profit or other purposes is forbidden.
All of the data received by the Foreign Ministry via this Website – whether said data is sent by users or gathered as users browse – comes under the legal framework governing privacy.
Management of personal data
The personal data sent to this Website is used only for the purposes for which it is sent.
Users who submit personal data to this Website have the right at any time to demand that said data be corrected or updated.
This website provides RSS 2.0 press releases that you can view via your browser. You may also make free use of our RSS feeds on your blog or website, on condition of citing their source.
This Website is designed to function effectively at any screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or more and has been tested to provide the same visual result with all current and widely used web browsers, including Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer (7, 8, 9), Opera, Safari.