- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for Foreign Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for European Affairs
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Major International Treaties Concerning Greece
4. Convention of Constantinople, 2.7.1881. (Available in French).
5. London Peace Treaty, 30.5.1913. (Available in French).
6. Peace Treaty of Bucharest, 10.8.1913. (Available in French).
7. Peace Convention of Athens, 14.11.1913. (Available in French).
8. Note of the Great Powers to Greece, 13.2.1914. (Available in French).
9. Treaty of Neuilly, 27.11.1919. (Available in English).
10. Treaty of Lausanne, 24.7.1923. (Available in English).
11. Treaty of Peace with Italy, 10.2.1947. (Available in English).