- The Ministry
- Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Affairs
- The Secretary General for Public Diplomacy and Greeks Abroad
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Office for Promotion of Greek Candidacies in International and Supranational Organizations
The Office for Promotion of Greek Candidacies in international and supranational organizations engages in:
- Notifications regarding calls for candidates and monitoring of calls for candidates in bodies of international and supranational organizations.
- Assisting Greek citizens in their efforts to be employed by international and supranational organizations, in compliance with the provisions of the statutes of these organizations.
- Cooperation with the public and the private sector in order to find suitable persons for the above-mentioned candidacies, and support of the candidacies of these persons in international and supranational institutions and organizations.
- Statistical recording, by number and position, of the Greek personnel in international and supranational organizations, so that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has a complete picture of the presence of Greek employees, in relation to the positions corresponding to Greece.
The operation of the Office for Promotion of Greek Candidacies in international and supranational organizations is provided for in article 25 of the Foreign Ministry Statute (Law 3566/2007).
For your communication with the Office, please contact us at .