GREECE: Εxtension of the measure in the context of restricting the spread of COVID-19 (Ref.: Gov. Gazettes: FEK 2089/31.05.2020
1. The restrictive measures for self imposed isolation of persons entering the Greek territory from abroad (including Member StatesEU) and regardless of the way of entering, are extended until 15.06.2020 and at 12:00.
2. The self-imposed isolation lasts seven (07) days in case of a negative result of the test of COVID-19
3. The self-imposed isolation lasts fourteen (14) days in case of a positive result of the test of COVID-19
4. Persons who are deprived of residence in Greece are required to remain at the place of their temporary residence, such as a relative's or friend's house or hotel. If they remain in Greece for less time period, so the temporary restriction is valid for this period of time.
5. Τhe persons upon entering the country, may be requested their address by the competent Authorities and the control Bodies.
6. Persons violating the measure of self-imposed isolation will be fined with 5,000 euros
7. International transport service workers, (air, sea, land transports), regardless of citizenship/ nationality after entering the country and without delay, must either transit the country or head to their destination in Greece, and then submit themselves to a seven (7) day self-isolation.
8. In case of necessity of execution of a new international transport within the above time period, the above mentioned restriction is lifted
9. In any case, all persons during their stay in Greece must follow and respect the measures and the restrictions imposed by the Greek Government aiming to limit the spread of COVID-19.
10. Applicable provisions concerning entry ban or restriction of connections with other foreign countries or arrival/departure of vessels are not affected by the above mentioned measures.