Greece in Latvia
Greece in Latvia
In this section of our website, you can access information regarding the activities of our Missions, the services they provide and our contact information.
You can also read about our bilateral relations and find detailed and up-to-date information about Greece.
- Conversation between the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of Greece and Latvia during the Foreign Affairs Council of the European Union (Brussels, 26-02-2018)
- The Embassy of the Hellenic Republic on the occasion of celebration of 9th February as International Day of Greek Language expresses its appreciation for the teaching of the Greek Language in the University of Latvia.
- The President of the Republic, the Prime Minister and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Latvia expressed their sympathy to the people of the Hellenic Republic in relation to the deadly floods in Greece on 15 November 2017.
- Press statements by Mr. N. Kotzias, Minister of Foreign Affairs, following his meeting with his Latvian counterpart, Mr. Edgars Rinkēvičs (Riga, 06.09.2017)
- Statement from the headquarters of the Hellenic Coastguard. Denial of claims in articles and audiovisual material
- Foreign Ministry spokesperson Koutras’ response to yesterday’s statements from a spokesperson for the Chancellor regarding the need for a “coordinated” scheme in the Aegean for confronting the refugee issue
- Notification for Tourists
- Foreign Minister Kotzias’ message on 9 May, Europe Day
- National Visas
- Power of Attorney
- Change of Residency
- Application Form
- Procedure of issuance of Schengen visas for seafarers
- Transport of bodily remains
- Delivery of Legal Documents
- National Service
- Inheritance Affairs
- Information request form about personal data processed in the National SCHENGEN Information System (N-SIS)
- Verification of the authenticity of foreign documents
- New Visa Information System (VIS)
- Community Code on Visas in other languages
- Visa Code Guidelines-Annexes
- Maritime Affairs
- Vital Records
- Arrests, Preliminary Hearings, Detentions, Incarcerations of Greeks abroad
- Visa applicants’ rights in case of rejection due to registration in the Schengen Information System or the National Record of Undesirable Foreigners