Permanent Representation of Greece to the OSCE
Greece in OSCE
In this section of our website, you can access information regarding the activities of our Missions, the services they provide and our contact information.
You can also read about our bilateral relations and find detailed and up-to-date information about Greece.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs N. Dendias presents the exhibition of the Ministry’s Archives for the celebrations of the 200 years since the beginning of the Greek Struggle for Independence
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announcement on the recognition of J. Guaido as President a.i. of Venezuela
- Statements by Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Terens Quick following the conclusion of the annual OSCE Ministerial Council (Milan, 8 December 2018)
- Italy takes over OSCE Chairmanship for 2018
- The OSCE Ministerial Council adopted the decisions to appoint the OSCE senior-level officials