- The Permanent Mission
- Greece in the U.N.
Permanent Mission of Greece to the United Nations
Permanent Mission of Greece to the U.N.
Welcome to the website of the Permanent Mission of Greece to the United Nations.
This website represents an effort to introduce you to some of the basic principles that guide Greece's presense within the Organisation. We sincerely hope you will find it useful. For any additional information you may contact the Mission. For further information regarding Greece you may contact our Embassy in Washington or the Greek Consulate General in New York.
- Side Event in the margins of the 65th Session of the Commission for the Status of Women entitled The Hypatia Debate: Women Scientists in the fight against COVID-19
- Minister of Foreign Affairs N. Dendias presents the exhibition of the Ministry’s Archives for the celebrations of the 200 years since the beginning of the Greek Struggle for Independence
- Ministerial Meeting of the Alliance for Multilateralism on the occasion of the 75th Session of the United Nations General Assembly.
- Greek awarded for her contribution to promoting Sustainable Development Goals
- General Debate of the 75th Session of the General Assembly of the United Nations
- High-level Meeting of the General Assembly to commemorate the seventy-fifth anniversary of the United Nations
- Statement of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Dendias, to Greek reporters, following his meeting with UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres (New York, 4 September 2020)
- Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Dendias to meet with UN Secretary-General António Guterres (New York, 4 September 2020)
- Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Dendias' interview with Deutche Welle (28.08.2020)
- Mrs Marianna Vardinoyannis of Greece, winner of the United Nations 2020 Nelson Mandela Prize
- Written statement by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Dendias, following the videoconference of Foreign Ministers of the Alliance for Multilateralism (Athens, 26 June 2020)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announcement on Turkey’s declaration of illegal drilling within the continental shelf and EEZ of the Republic of Cyprus (21 April 2020)
- Delegation of the Hellenic Parliament participates in the Annual Parliamentary Hearing at the United Nations
- Permanent Mission of Greece addresses the United Nations Security Council Open Debate on “Upholding the Charter of United Nations to Maintain International Peace and Security”(New York, 10 January)
- A new Rule of Law initiative by EPLO successfully launched
- UN General Assembly Third Committee adopts by consensus the Resolution on the “Safety of Journalists and the Issue of Impunity” tabled by Greece.
- Driver Job Opening
- Statement of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Dendias, to the Athens daily ‘Proto Thema’ regarding High-Level week of the 74th UN General Assembly in New York (1 October 2019)
- Statement of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Dendias, on presence of Greek Delegation, under Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis, at proceedings of high-level week of 74th UN General Assembly
- Joint Statement following the Trilateral Meeting of the Ministers for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Cyprus, the Arab Republic of Egypt and the Hellenic Republic (27 September 2019, New York)