- About Us
- Embassy of Greece in Washington DC
- Consulate General in San Francisco
- Consulate General in Boston
- Consulate General in Los Angeles
- Consulate General in New York
- Consulate General in Chicago
- Consulate General in Tampa
- Consulate in Atlanta
- Consulate in Houston
- About Greece
- Greece and the USA
- An Amazing Culture
The Consulate General of New York is open to the public daily, from 09:00 to 14:30, except on holidays.
To enter the Consulate General, you have to show your ID card or valid passport.
Services for which an e-appointment must be made are:
1. Apply for or Renew your Passport
2. Greek Vital Records & Citizenship.
3. Power of Attorney - Wills - Judicial Documents
4. Military Service Support
5. Visas Station 1 or Visas Station 2
6. Permanent Resident Certificate for MILITARY Use
For all other services, you can visit the Consulate General without an appointment. You will be served on a first-come, first-served basis.
For birth certificates or proof of marital status, an ex officio electronic search can now be carried out, if need be, by the Consulate General.
To ensure that you receive optimum service, we recommend that you consult our website, where you will find all of the necessary information regarding the processing of your affairs www.mfa.gr/newyork
Finally, for general information you can contact the Consulate General at +1 212 988 55 00, daily from 09:00 to 16:30, and you will be connected to the competent consular section.