- About Us
- Embassy of Greece in Washington DC
- Consulate General in San Francisco
- Consulate General in Boston
- Consulate General in Los Angeles
- Consulate General in New York
- Consulate General in Chicago
- Consulate General in Tampa
- Consulate in Atlanta
- Consulate in Houston
- About Greece
- Greece and the USA
- An Amazing Culture
June 9, 2013: Web seminar informing Greek expatriates on their tax obligations
On June 9, 2013, the Consulate of Greece and the Hellenic Professional Society of Texas organized, for the first time, a web seminar, to inform Greeks, permanent residents in the US, on the most recent Greek tax legislation and the tax obligations they have as taxpayers in Greece. Live from Athens, Greece, Mr. Kostas Nanopoulos, tax expert from Athens, answered all questions concerning taxation on income, property, wills, investments and pensions. Those who were not able to attend the seminar will have the opportunity to download the video from the Hellenic Professional Society’s website (www.hpst.org).
Please see below photos of the event.