Friday 20 April 2018
greek english
Home arrow Services arrow Media Services arrow Media accreditation for foreign correspondents

Media accreditation for foreign correspondents

III. How do I renew my accreditation

For the accreditation renewal and the issue of a new identity card, the foreign press correspondents/contributors/assistants are requested to submit the following:

Letter of assignment on official letterhead from the Publisher/Assignment Editor /Bureau Chief of the news organization they represent, certifying the same employment status.

Clippings of last year’s published work (for members of the printed press) or certification (for members of the electronic mass media or photojournalistic agencies).

• Tax registration number ("ΑΦΜ" for Greek) stating his/her employment capacity according to his/her income tax declaration.

Certification from the ETAP-MME social insurance body (Proprietors, Editors, Employees of the Press Fund) – in which foreign press correspondents and contributors are lawfully obliged to enlist – or certification from the ESHEA social insurance body – in the case of native journalists – or certification of legal exemption from ETAP-MME, if the applicant has submitted relative supporting evidence that he/she is insured with a corresponding social insurance body for journalists abroad. Submitting a private social insurance is considered complementary.

Media representatives may call to check the status of their request. Once their request is accepted, an accreditation card may be picked up from the Secretariat General of Information & Communication/Secretariat General of Mass Media’s premises.

Join us on Facebook See our photos on Flickr Follow us on Twitter Watch our videos on YouTube Latest News in RSS
An Amazing Culture Greek Export Almanac
Visit Greece
Visit Greece | The Official website of the Greek Tourism Organisation

Golden Visa Programme

Σπουδές στην Ελλάδα - Study in Greece