Place of birth: Patra, Greece
Date of birth: 31.01.1967
1) University Degree of School of Philosophy, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
2) Postgraduate Studies in the School of Arts and Humanities of the University of Paris, Thesis on « Political and Military History of Byzantium»
PROFESSIONAL CAREER IN THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
1995: Joined the Diplomatic Service
1995-1996: Embassy Attache, Directorate for Southeastern Europe Countries In charge of bilateral relations with Balkan Countries.
1997: Promoted, Third Secretary of Embassy.
1997-2000: Secretary of Embassy, Embassy of Greece in Damascus, Syria.
2000: Promoted, Second Secretary of Embassy.
2001-2003: Secretary of Embassy of Greece in Budapest, Hungary.
2002: Promoted, First Secretary of Embassy
2003: Coordinator of political and military cases in the Permanent Mission of Greece in OSCE, Vienna, Austria.
2004: First Secretary of Embassy, Directorate of United Nations, International Organizations and Conferences
Director of the Department of Disarmament, Arms Control and International Security.
2004: Liaison officer of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for security issues regarding the Olympic Games in Athens.
2005-2008: Counselor, Head of the Office for Consular, Economic and Commercial Affairs of Greece in Bitola, North Macedonia.
2006 Promoted, Second Counselor of Embassy
2008-2011: Directorate of United Nations, International Organizations and Conferences National Coordinator for Maritime Piracy and the Fight against International Terrorism.
2009: Promoted, First Counselor of Embassy
2011-2014: Consul General at the Consulate General of Greece in Mariupol, Ukraine.
2014-2016: Directorate of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Caucasus and Black Sea Countries and Central Asia
2016-2018: Head of the Department of International Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Thessaloniki, Greece.
2018:Promoted, Minister Plenipotentiary
2018- …: Head of the Directorate of Personnel and Administrative Organization
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, Embassy of Greece in Sarajevo,
1. «Byzantium, perspectives of historical changes and ideological dialectics, from the beginning to the fourth Crusade».
2. «Structure and Organization of the Byzantine military administration in the 10th Century», Thesis.
3. «Syria, Political history».
4. «Notes for Middle East», (Political and Historic review of the Middle East populations)
5. «The Renaissance of Maritime Piracy in the 21st Century».