Here you can find information about our Mission, contact information and learn about our activities...
Statement of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, N. Kotzias, at the joint press conference following the meeting of Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Visegrad 4 and the Balkan EU member states (Balkan 4), in Budapest (4 December 2017)
Press Conference of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, N. Kotzias, following the proceedings of the 3rd Rhodes Conference for Security and Stability (Rhodes, 22 June 2018)
Opening Speech of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Kotzias, at the 3rd Rhodes Conference for Security and Stability (Rhodes, 21 June 2018)
- Statements by Mr. N. Kotzias, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Ms. Federica Mogherini, Vice-President of the European Commission and and High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, following their meeting
N. KOTZIAS: I would like to welcome Federica Mogherini, the Lady of Europe, I would say. Ms. Mogherini is a person who, through hard work and a lot of creativity, has developed Europe’s presence in the world, has developed its foreign policy and its security...
- International Conference on Cyprus: hard truths
International Conference on Cyprus: hard truthsGreece attended the Conference in Crans-Montana determined to contribute in every possible way to resolving the Cyprus problem, and in the hope that everyone would act in such a direction.But Turkey's conduct...
- Deputy Foreign Minister Amanatidis' speech at the presentation of the Greek Diaspora Map (Thessaloniki, 14 June 2017)
Distinguished Guests,Ladies and Gentlemen,It is a particular pleasure to...
- Foreign Minister N. Kotzias' interview on Alpha Radio, with journalist M. Nikoltsiou
M. NIKOLTSIOU: Minister, good morning and thank you for being with us.N. KOTZIAS: Good morning from Kozani. I hope yours is a beautiful Saturday.
- Foreign Minister, N. Kotzias' opening speech at the Rhodes Conference for Security and Stability (Rhodes, 22.05.2017)
I want to thank all of you for accepting our invitation. Some of our colleagues will be arriving with some delay, due to yesterday's emergency meeting of Arab states, in Saudi Arabia.
- Rhodes Conference for Security and Stability 2017 (Rhodes, 22-23 May 2017)
The Rhodes Conference for Security and Stability 2017 will take place in Rhodes on 22 and 23 May, with the participation of Foreign Ministers and high-ranking officials from states of the Arab World, the Balkans and the southeastern Mediterranean.