State scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Greece for academic year 2017/2018
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Greece announces the granting of scholarships to foreigners and expatriate for the academic year 2017/2018. Candidates for scholarships from Iran have a deadline for submitting documentation, directly to the embassy of Greece in Tehran, until July 25, 2017.
It is noted that:
• Scholarships are not awarded to a) children whose parents are employed in the Greek state administration. b) for studies of theology and art academy.
• Candidates must be 18 years old by October 1, 2017.
• Candidates for post-graduate studies must submit a certificate from a Greek educational institution that they have already been admitted to a particular study program.
• Candidates for foreign language studies - English, French and German, must have prior knowledge of two of those languages.
• Candidates who have a certain degree of knowledge of the Greek language must submit a certificate.
• All documentation must be translated into Greek.
Applications and information here: (pdf)