- Embassy of Greece in Hague
- Greece and the Netherlands
Measures regarding the function of the Consular Office in the context of protection from Covid-19
In light of the emergency measures, taken to limit the spread of COVID-19, the Consular Office of the Embassy of Greece in The Hague will operate under the following strict conditions:
1. Physical presence of citizens at the premises of the Consular Office will be exclusively limited to those cases that cannot be remotely processed (by e-mail or by phone).
2. Access to the Consular Office will be possible only upon scheduled appointments. Physical presence in the premises will only be allowed when wearing protective masks and disposable gloves.
3. The maximum capacity of citizens to be received at the premises of the Consular Office will be one (1) person per 45 minutes. Minors may be accompanied by an adult.
4. Scheduled appointments that have been canceled due to applied extraordinary measures against COVID-19 will be rescheduled with priority.
It should be noted that the above measures are temporary and adaptable on the basis of regular evaluation of official epidemiological data and relevant Government decisions of both the host and origin countries. We look forward to your cooperation during this transitional period, in order to gradually resume our regular functions seamlessly, by demonstrating the necessary understanding and individual responsibility and with due respect to the ultimate value of human life.
For further information and scheduling appointments you may contact us:
- by email at or
- by phone 070 362 1780
Useful information can also be found at:
Address : Mauritskade 33, 3rd Floor, 2514HD, The Hague, Netherlands
Tel. : (003170) 3621780
Emergency Tel: 0031 687135077
Web Site: www.mfa.gr/hague
Head: Kalamvokidis Konstantinos
OPENING HOURS : Access to the Consular Office is possible only upon scheduled appointment
You can reach the Consular Office of the Embassy by phone on weekdays (070-3621780): 09:00 - 16:00
Information regarding our consular services can be found here
The Consular Office is closed during the official Greek holidays.
The Consular Office remains closed for the public on Wednesdays,
as well as on official Greek Public Holidays.
Greek Public Holidays for 2021
1 January New Year’s Day
6 January Epiphany
15 March Ash Monday
25 March National Day
30 April Good Friday
3 May Easter Monday
4 May (transfer of the holiday of 1st of May)
21 June Monday of the Holy Spirit
28 October National Day
Dutch Public Holidays for 2021
2 April Good Friday (Catholic)
5 April Easter Monday (Catholic)
27 April King’s Day
5 May Liberation Day
13 May Ascension Day (Catholic)
24 May Whit Monday (Catholic)