- Yunanistan Ankara Büyükelçiliği
- İstanbul Başkonsolosluğu
- İzmir Başkonsolosluğu
- Edirne Konsolosluğu
- Yunanistan Hakkında
- Yunanistan ve Türkiye
VACANCY: Local Agent for administrative and secretarial tasks at the Embassy of Greece in Ankara
Job Description (Main Duties)
According to the requirements, assume a variety of tasks, including mainly administrative and secretarial support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office, as well as communicating with Turkish and foreign public and private institutions, companies and individuals, including Greek ones.
Requirements and Qualificationsof the applicant:
• Turkish citizenship and/or permanent residence in Turkey or holder of a residence permit in Turkey
• University degree
• Excellent knowledge of Turkishand English (obligatory), Greek (preferably)
• Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
• Maintaining the daily/weekly/monthly agenda
• Arranging appointments
• Typing and drafting letters, Verbal Notes, reports
• Producing agendas, organising meetings
• Making travel arrangements
• The ability to translate to and from Turkish, English (and Greek) will be an additional asset
• Very good computer skills (knowledge of MS Office suite, internet and social media applications)
• Excellent communication and public interface skills
• Ability to work as a part of a team, with a high sense of responsibility, adaptability and initiative
• Relevant previous professional experience would be considered an asset.
• Driver’s license will be an additional asset
• Clean criminal record
• Strong sense of confidentiality
Conditions of employment
• Two-year contract
• Full time regular work hours (Mon-Fri, 09:00-18:00 incl. lunch break from 13:00 to 14:00)
• Occasional need for work at irregular hours, including weekends
• Interested applicants must send their applications in English complete with a CV, a motivation letter and other supporting documents (i.e. reference letters, Microsoft certification in MS Office suite or equivalent, other diplomas for language knowledge etc.) to the email: , c/o Staff Recruitment Section, by 15/10/2020, close of business.
• The Embassy will make a pre-selection on the basis of the submitted CVs and will shortlist the candidates to be interviewed in the context of the final selection process.
• Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified by October 25th.
2 October 202