Here you can find information about our Mission, contact information and learn about our activities...
Bilateral meeting between the Speakers of the Hellenic Parliament and the Slovak National Council (Bratislava, 24 April 2017)
Reception on the occasion of the National Day of Greece (Bratislava, Mirbachov Palác, 27/3/2017)
Rhodes Security and Stability Conference Joint Communiqué
"...The participants addressed a broad spectrum of important issues in the Eastern Mediterranean, which due to their transnational nature, call for the joint action of regional actors..."
- Translation of slovak documents
We inform you that the Consular Office of Bratislava provides also the service of translation of slovak documents to the Greek Language. The cost of the translation is 20 Euros per page.
- Deputy Foreign Minister Amanatidis' speech at the presentation of the Greek Diaspora Map (Thessaloniki, 14 June 2017)
Distinguished Guests,Ladies and Gentlemen,It is a particular pleasure to...
- Reunification of the Parthenon Sculptures
Short video of swiss production, which deals with the subject of the reunification of the Parthenon Sculptures.
- Foreign Minister N. Kotzias' interview on Alpha Radio, with journalist M. Nikoltsiou
M. NIKOLTSIOU: Minister, good morning and thank you for being with us.N. KOTZIAS: Good morning from Kozani. I hope yours is a beautiful Saturday.
- Announcement of the Slovak Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs regarding the participation of Minister Mr. Miroslav Lajcak at the Rhodes Conference for Security and Stability (Rhodes, 22-23 May 2017)
Slovak Minister of Foreign and European Affairs Mr. Miroslav Lajcak participated at the Rhodes Conference.
- Foreign Minister, N. Kotzias' opening speech at the Rhodes Conference for Security and Stability (Rhodes, 22.05.2017)
I want to thank all of you for accepting our invitation. Some of our colleagues will be arriving with some delay, due to yesterday's emergency meeting of Arab states, in Saudi Arabia.
The Greek islands, well known for their sunny beaches and clear blue waters, attract outdoor enthusiasts not only for activities such as diving, scuba diving, snorkeling, wind surfing, sailing or...
Auguste Corteau (1979) is a fiction writer, a playwright and a translator. He has written novels/novellas: Rabastin (1999), The Square (2000), Haunted (2001), Animal (2002), The Streets Sculptor...
Lyra player, singer, songwriter and theoretical physicist "Chainis" Dimitris Apostolakis is a founding member of Chainides, a Cretan music group formed in 1990 by a group of...