- About Us
- Embassy of Greece in Canberra
- Consulate General in Adelaide
- Consulate General in Melbourne
- Consulate General in Sydney
- Consulate in Perth
- Honorary Consulates
- About Greece
- Greece and Australia
Consular payment details
Following the adjustment of the Consular Fees and Royalties of the Hellenic Republic as of March 1st 2014, the Consulate of Greece has been granted permission to adopt additional modes of payment as opposed to the cash only policy we maintained until now.
As of today citizens can pay in the following ways:
1. IN CASH in person at the Consulate upon completion of the service applied for
2. by Bank Deposit or Electronic Funds Transfer to the Bank Account of the Consulate before the completion of the service applied for and upon email communication with the competent Consular Officer for the exact amount of the fees and the reference number to be quoted at the transaction. The deposit or transfer cannot precede the scheduled appointment by more than one working day. The citizen has to submit proof of the bank payment or electronic payment on his appointment. Bank details follow:
ACCOUNT NAME Consulate of Greece Number 2 Account
ACCOUNT NUMBER 14-3684
BRANCH NAME WESTPAC BANK
AND ADDRESS 40 ST GEORGE’S TERRACE, PERTH, WA, 6000
We provide the following types of receipt according to the type of service requested:
a. computerized receipt for visa applications
b. triplicate hand written receipt from specially attested booklet for passport applications
c. numbered duplicate hand written cash receipts accompanied by blue stamp duty affixed upon the deed in front of the citizen for most administrative and notarial services
d. special duplicate receipt for certain quite rare deeds, such as single (not accumulated) notarial deeds costing more than 250 Euros and certain special visa categories.
We strongly recommend (but do not enforce) the Bank Transaction mode for accumulated services exceeding the amount of 300,00 AUD (eg large families applying for visa, citizenship applications, long powers of attorney etc).