- Embassy of Greece in Belgium
- Permanent Representation to the E.U.
- Permanent Representation to NATO
- About Greece
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
- Ph. D., National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Faculty of Law,
Department of International Studies.
- Diplôme, Université de Paris II - Institut des Hautes Études Internationales.
- LLM, University of London-London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Law Degree, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Faculty of Law.
1988-1990 : National School of Public Administration. Diplomatic Section.
1990-1992 : Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA). Cryptographic Service. A3
Directorate (Balkan Affairs). Attaché/ Third Secretary.
1992-1997 : Embassy of Greece in Moscow. Head of the Consular Section.
Third Secretary/First Secretary.
1993 (Jul-Aug) : Temporary assignment to the Embassy of Greece in Tbilisi.
1997 (Sep-Dec) : Temporary assignment to the Embassy of Greece in Nicosia.
1998-2002 : Permanent Mission of Greece to the United Nations/Νew York.
Counsellor/ First Counsellor.
2002-2004 : MFA. A7 Directorate (North America, US issues).
2004-2006 : MFA. D1 Directorate (United Nations and other international
2006-2011 : Permanent Representation of Greece to the EU/ Brussels.
2011-2014 : Embassy of Greece in Beijing. First Counsellor/
Minister Plenipotentiary. Deputy Head of Mission.
2014-2016 : MFA. Director, B4 Directorate for Economic relations with EU
countries, EEA, Switzerland, N. America, Oceania, Japan.
2016-2019 : Permanent Mission of Greece to the United Nations/Νew York.
Deputy Permanent Representative.
2019- : Ambassador of Greece to Belgium.
Author of various history and literature books and articles
English, French, Spanish, Russian