Minister of Foreign Affairs N. Dendias presents the exhibition of the Ministry’s Archives for the celebrations of the 200 years since the beginning of the Greek Struggle for Independence
Article by Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Dendias, in the Athens daily “Kathimerini,” (15 September 2020)
Statement of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Dendias, following today’s meeting of the EU Foreign Affairs Council (Brussels, 13 July 2020)
The escalation of Turkey’s violations of international legality and Turkey’s aggressiveness were the focus of our discussions.
Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Dendias’ statement concerning the request for an extraordinary meeting of the Council of EU Ministers of Foreign Affairs (Athens, 11 August 2020)
- Introductory statement by Government Spokesperson Aristotelia Peloni to political writers and foreign correspondents
National Recovery and Resilience Plan "Greece 2.0" Yesterday, the Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis, the Deputy Minister of Finance Theodoros Skylakakis, the Deputy Minister to the Prime Minister Akis Skertsos and the members of...
- Greece celebrating 200 years since the launch of the Greek Struggle for Independence (1821-2021)
The 25th March 2021 marks the bicentenary since the launch of the Greek Struggle for Independence. Greece celebrates this milestone that gave birth to the modern Greek state and set into motion a new era for Europe and for the wider region. The 200 years’ anniversary...
- Minister of Foreign Affairs N. Dendias presents the exhibition of the Ministry’s Archives for the celebrations of the 200 years since the beginning of the Greek Struggle for Independence
In the framework of the celebrations for the 200 years since the beginning of the Greek Struggle for Independence in 1821, Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Dendias presents the virtual exhibition by the Service of Diplomatic and Historical Archives of the Hellenic...
- General Information
We inform you that for consular issues, such as: renewal of passports, applications of VISAS, citizenship issues , military service matters , power of attorneys etc, it is necessary to plan an appointment with the Consular Office. To serve you better, we...
- The Embassy of Greece in New Delhi invites you to attend the virtual celebration on the 200th years from the Greek Revolution.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announcement on Turkey’s new illegal Navtex (10 August 2020)
Turkey’s new illegal Navtex for illegal surveys south of the island of Megisti on the Greek continental shelf, in combination with the broad mobility by Turkish naval units that has been observed, constitutes a new serious escalation and clearly exposes Turkey’s role...