Here you can find information about our Mission, contact information and learn about our activities...
Statements of Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Alexis Tsipras, following the proceedings of the 5th Greece-Cyprus-Israel Trilateral Summit Meeting (Beersheba, 20 December 2018)
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Giorgos Katrougalos’ interview with the Athens Macedonian News Agency
Speech by Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Alexis Tsipras at the Intergovernmental Conference on the adoption of the Global Compact for Migration in Morocco (Marrakesh, 10 December 2018)
- Administrative assistant position vacancy
Administrative assistant position vacancy
- Announcement: Temporary administrative assistant position vacancy
Announcement: Temporary administrative assistant position vacancy
- Joint Communiqué issued after the Trilateral Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of Greece, Cyprus And Palestine (Athens, December 17th, 2018)
Alternate Minister for Foreign Affairs of Greece, Mr. George Katrougalos, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Cyprus, H.E. Mr. Nikos Christodoulides, and Minister of Foreign Affairs & Expatriates of Palestine, H.E. Dr. Riad Malki, held a trilateral meeting...
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announcement on the terrorist attack on the Prime Minister of the Palestinian Authority, Rami Hamdalla, in the Gaza Strip
We categorically condemn the terrorist attack on the Prime Minister of the Palestinian Authority, Rami Hamdalla, and his convoy in the Gaza Strip.We wish a speedy recovery to the injured and express our solidarity with the friendly Palestinian people...
- Minister of Foreign Affairs N. Kotzias meets with the Secretary-General of the Arab League, Ahmed Aboul Gheit (New York, 18 September 2017)
Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Kotzias met in New York today, on the margins of High-Level Week of the 72nd Session of the UN General Assembly, with the Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, Ahmed Aboul Gheit. During...
- Statements by Mr. N. Kotzias, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Ms. Federica Mogherini, Vice-President of the European Commission and and High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, following their meeting
N. KOTZIAS: I would like to welcome Federica Mogherini, the Lady of Europe, I would say. Ms. Mogherini is a person who, through hard work and a lot of creativity, has developed Europe’s presence in the world, has developed its foreign policy and its security...