Here you can find information about our Mission, contact information and learn about our activities...
Foreign Minister Kotzias meets with the Prime Minister and the Foreign Minister of Kosovo, Isa Mustafa and Hashim Thaçi (N. York, 28 September 2015)
Statements of Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Alexis Tsipras, following the proceedings of the 5th Greece-Cyprus-Israel Trilateral Summit Meeting (Beersheba, 20 December 2018)
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Giorgos Katrougalos’ interview with the Athens Macedonian News Agency
- Προκήρυξη πρόσληψης - Employment notice
Προκήρυξη πρόσληψης - Employment notice, Τετάρτη 3 Απριλίου 2019
- Προκήρυξη πρόσληψης/Employment notice
Προκήρυξη πρόσληψης/Employment notice
- Statements by Mr. N. Kotzias, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Ms. Federica Mogherini, Vice-President of the European Commission and and High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, following their meeting
N. KOTZIAS: I would like to welcome Federica Mogherini, the Lady of Europe, I would say. Ms. Mogherini is a person who, through hard work and a lot of creativity, has developed Europe’s presence in the world, has developed its foreign policy and its security...
- International Conference on Cyprus: hard truths
International Conference on Cyprus: hard truthsGreece attended the Conference in Crans-Montana determined to contribute in every possible way to resolving the Cyprus problem, and in the hope that everyone would act in such a direction.But Turkey's conduct...
- Deputy Foreign Minister Amanatidis' speech at the presentation of the Greek Diaspora Map (Thessaloniki, 14 June 2017)
Distinguished Guests,Ladies and Gentlemen,It is a particular pleasure to...
- Joint statements of Foreign Minister N. Kotzias and the Foreign Minister of Montenegro, S. Darmanovic, following their meeting (Athens, 13 June 2017)
N. KOTZIAS: I would like to thank the interpreter for the very good job.I want to welcome my colleague Srdjan Darmanovic for visiting us, for the very interesting talks we had one on one and between the two delegations.I want to thank him for...