- Embassy of Greece in Stockholm
- About Greece
- Greece and Sweden
COVID-19 Announcement regarding changes of opening hours and operation of the consular office
The Consular Office of the Greek Embassy in Stockholm will handle citizens' cases:
1. Οnly by appointment from Monday to Friday, at 10:00-12:00 and 13:00-14:00 for the following categories:
- Passports (Applications)
- Military service (submission of supporting documents for the issuance of certificates)
- Notarial acts (Power of Attorneys, affidavits and certificates)
- Registrations and declarations (marriages, births, deaths, divorces, recognition of children).
2. Without appointment from Monday to Friday at 12:00-13:00 for the following categories:
- Signature Αuthenticity (authorizations, declaration , life certificates, legalization of translations).
- Receipt of a new passport.
In order to make an appointment at the Consular Office for the categories requiring one, please send a completed application and supporting documents, electronically, to the e-mail address: For the necessary supporting documents and applications, see the relevant information on the Embassy’s website.
It should be noted that, according to the guidelines of the Greek National Public Health Agency, crowded venues should be avoided, as the virus may be transmitted even by persons without any symptoms. Therefore, the number of persons allowed in the waiting area of the Consular Office should not exceed the number of three (3) at the same time. Our main guiding principle is the protection of public health and human life and any precautionary measures, which can prevent the virus from spreading further, should be of the highest priority.