Friday, 15 November 2019
greek english
Home arrow Services arrow Other Services arrow Inheritance Affairs

Inheritance Affairs

In the case of a death abroad of a Greek citizen or citizen of Greek origin, relatives of the deceased in Greece can apply to the Foreign Ministry’s E3 Directorate to look into whether there is a will at the relevant Greek Consular Authority and, if a will exists, request that it be published.

Last Updated Friday, 02 January 2015