- Embassy of Greece in Kuwait
- Greece and Kuwait
Greece is a member state of the European Union and a part of the Schengen Treaty.This site provides you with information concerning activities, services and contact data of our Embassy and Consular office. You can also read about our bilateral relations and find detailed and up-to-date information about Greece.
For Ambassador's Welcome Message click here
"Greece’s foreign policy aims at stabilizing our region"
Read the full text of Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Kotzias' keynote speech to the annual Conference of Ambassadors in Skopje (25.08.2016)
Greek islands: Welcome Home
From Corfu to Rhodes and Kastellorizo, from Thassos to Crete and Gavdos, experience something that goes beyond just a holiday. Experience the feeling of coming home.
Greece is a natural gateway between Europe - Asia and a factor of stability in the region
Article by Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias on "The Future of ASEM and its Vision for the 21st Century" for Asia - Europe Foundation's Digital Publication “20 Years of Asia-Europe Relations" (11.07.2016)
- Minister of Foreign Affairs, N. Kotzias, keynote speech to annual Conference of Ambassadors (Skopje, 25.08.2016)
Dear Nicolas,Distinguished friends,I would like to start by thanking the leadership of your country’s Foreign Ministry, and above all my friend Nikola, who shares my name, for this invitation, which is a great honor for me.
- Foreign Minister Kotzias’ doorstep statement on arrival at the EU Foreign Affairs Council (Brussels, 18.07.2016)
Greece is a European anchor of democracy, peace, stability and security. We’re always protecting human rights and we try to have the best possible relations with all our neighbors...
- Foreign Minister Kotzias’ intervention at the opening session of the 11th ASEM Summit (Ulaanbaatar, 15.07.2016)
First of all, I would like to express my solidarity with the people of France. We are together in the fight against terrorism.
- Statement from the headquarters of the Hellenic Coastguard. Denial of claims in articles and audiovisual material
1. The Hellenic Coastguard categorically denies the articles in the foreign press, as well as the doctored audiovisual material on a foreign website, according to which a Hellenic Coastguard vessel allegedly tried to sink a boat carrying refugees. Moreover, there is no reason to deny the real...
- 41st International Fur Fair of Kastoria 2016
We inform you that the 41st International Fur Fair of Kastoria will take place on 5-8 May 2016 (Thursday - Sunday) at the Fur Center of Western Macedonia.Please se...
- Notification for Tourists
Those who are visiting or are going to visit Greece should be aware that the capital control measures imposed by the Greek government do not apply to transactions or withdrawals made via ATM with the use of debit or credit cards issued in their country.
Yiorgos Anagnostou is Professor of Modern Greek and American ethnic studies at the Ohio State University. He has published widely on ethnicity and immigration in various scholarly disciplines,...
Long term protection pays off in Greece and this year marked a preservation status improvement of the Caretta Caretta Sea Turtle and the Mediterranean Monk Seal in the global Red List of Threatened...
Reading Greece is a new venture of Greek News Agenda. It will encompass a number of interviews with the new generation of Greek writers, who have attracted the attention of foreign readers and are...