- Embassy of Greece in Kuwait
- Greece and Kuwait
Greece is a member state of the European Union and a part of the Schengen Treaty.This site provides you with information concerning activities, services and contact data of our Embassy and Consular office. You can also read about our bilateral relations and find detailed and up-to-date information about Greece.
For Ambassador's Welcome Message click here
"My message to Ankara: We're the best neighbour they could ever find. I hope they become the same for us."
"Turkey knows that its position on rights of intervention and troops in Cyprus is its weakest point. Turkey is exposed internationally on this matter and it is trying to side-track the conversation". - Read FM N.Kotzias' interview with Alexis Papahelas, on SKAI TV's "Istories" (21/022017)
"The fear of violence by third parties must be eliminated from the map of Cyprus"
"The system of guarantees is outdated. Every Cypriot must feel secure. The best guarantee of citizens' rights is the EU. We also propose a specific Friendship Agreement between Cyprus, Turkey & Greece..." - Read FM N.Kotzias' intervention at the Geneva Conference on the Cyprus problem (12/01/2017)
"We need a viable solution for Cyprus, without occupation forces and intervention rights"
Read Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias' statements and responses to journalists' questions following his meetings in New York (New York, 6 January 2017)
- Foreign Minister N. Kotzias' interview with Alexis Papahelas, on SKAI TV's "Istories" (Tuesday, 21 February 2017)
JOURNALIST: Mr. Minister, thank you for being kind enough to join us for this conversation/interview, and we are taping this on Friday morning, and just a few hours ago there was what I think, at least, was a major incident at Farmakonisi. Let's start with that....
- Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias' statements and responses to journalists' questions following his meetings in New York (New York, 6 January 2017)
My one-day visit to New York can be considered a success on many fronts. A number of meetings took place with Greek American and Cypriot American organizations as well as with the Jewish lobby.My meeting with Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu took place this morning,...
- Foreign Minister N. Kotzias meets with the Foreign Minister of Kuwait, Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, in the framework of the 4th EU-Arab League Ministerial Meeting (Cairo, 20 December 2016)
Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias today met with the Foreign Minister of Kuwait, Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, in the framework of the 4th EU-Arab League Ministerial Meeting, in Cairo....
- Foreign Minister N. Kotzias statements regarding yesterday’s multiple terrorist attacks in Germany, Switzerland, and Turkey (Cairo, 20 December 2016)
JOURNALIST: Mr. Minister, what are your comments on yesterday’s multiple terrorist attacks that shocked Turkey and Europe? N. KOTZIAS: First of all, I would like to express my...
- Foreign Minister’s Nikos Kotzias opening address to the Conference for Security & Stability (Rhodes, 8 September, 2016)
- Foreign Minister Kotzias’ interview with AMNA - The Rhodes Conference for Security & Stability (September 8-9/2016): A Greek initiative to bring Europe closer to the Arab world
Lyra player, singer, songwriter and theoretical physicist "Chainis" Dimitris Apostolakis is a founding member of Chainides, a Cretan music group formed in 1990 by a group of...
Nancy Fraser is Henry and Louise A. Loeb Professor of Philosophy and Politics at the New School for Social Research and one of the world's leading thinkers in political and social theory. She has...
Online and distance learning at National and Kapodistrian University of Athens offers a new way of combining innovative learning and teaching techniques with interaction with your tutor and fellow...