- Embassy of Greece in Kuwait
- Greece and Kuwait
Greece is a member state of the European Union and a part of the Schengen Treaty.This site provides you with information concerning activities, services and contact data of our Embassy and Consular office. You can also read about our bilateral relations and find detailed and up-to-date information about Greece.
For Ambassador's Welcome Message click here
"We should reconsider, more carefully, our geopolitical situation"
"We form an Organization that is based on common values, but we should consider in depth what visions we have for the 21st century". Read Foreign Minister N. Kotzias’ intervention at the OSCE Ministerial Council (Hamburg, 8 December 2016)
"Greece is struggling for the interest of the whole of Europe and for international legality"
"We lay no claim to anything that isn’t ours. But neither are we willing to relinquish, even in the slightest, what belongs to us based on international and European law". Read the speeches of President P. Pavlopoulos and Foreign Minister N.Kotzias, at the graduation ceremony for the 22nd Class of Embassy Attachés...
"Security and stability in the Mediterranean, our common interest"
Read Foreign Minister N.Kotzias’ statements at his joint press conference with the Foreign Minister of Libya, Mohamed TahaSiala (Tripoli, 28 November 2016))
- Foreign Minister’s Nikos Kotzias opening address to the Conference for Security & Stability (Rhodes, 8 September, 2016)
- Foreign Minister Kotzias’ interview with AMNA - The Rhodes Conference for Security & Stability (September 8-9/2016): A Greek initiative to bring Europe closer to the Arab world
- Minister of Foreign Affairs, N. Kotzias, keynote speech to annual Conference of Ambassadors (Skopje, 25.08.2016)
Dear Nicolas,Distinguished friends,I would like to start by thanking the leadership of your country’s Foreign Ministry, and above all my friend Nikola, who shares my name, for this invitation, which is a great honor for me.
- Foreign Minister Kotzias’ doorstep statement on arrival at the EU Foreign Affairs Council (Brussels, 18.07.2016)
Greece is a European anchor of democracy, peace, stability and security. We’re always protecting human rights and we try to have the best possible relations with all our neighbors...
- Foreign Minister Kotzias’ intervention at the opening session of the 11th ASEM Summit (Ulaanbaatar, 15.07.2016)
First of all, I would like to express my solidarity with the people of France. We are together in the fight against terrorism.
- Statement from the headquarters of the Hellenic Coastguard. Denial of claims in articles and audiovisual material
1. The Hellenic Coastguard categorically denies the articles in the foreign press, as well as the doctored audiovisual material on a foreign website, according to which a Hellenic Coastguard vessel allegedly tried to sink a boat carrying refugees. Moreover, there is no reason to deny the real...
Gerassimos Moschonas, PhD (Doctorat d’Etat), University of Paris-II, is currently an associate professor in comparative politics in the Department of Political Science and History, Panteion...
Yiorgos Anagnostou is Professor of Modern Greek and American ethnic studies at the Ohio State University. He has published widely on ethnicity and immigration in various scholarly disciplines,...
Long term protection pays off in Greece and this year marked a preservation status improvement of the Caretta Caretta Sea Turtle and the Mediterranean Monk Seal in the global Red List of Threatened...