- Embassy of Greece in Kuwait
- Greece and Kuwait
Greece is a member state of the European Union and a part of the Schengen Treaty.This site provides you with information concerning activities, services and contact data of our Embassy and Consular office. You can also read about our bilateral relations and find detailed and up-to-date information about Greece.
For Ambassador's Welcome Message click here
Statements of Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Alexis Tsipras, following the proceedings of the 5th Greece-Cyprus-Israel Trilateral Summit Meeting (Beersheba, 20 December 2018)
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Giorgos Katrougalos’ interview with the Athens Macedonian News Agency
Speech by Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Alexis Tsipras at the Intergovernmental Conference on the adoption of the Global Compact for Migration in Morocco (Marrakesh, 10 December 2018)
- Call of interest - Vacancy: Local staff for the Consular Office-Visa Section
CALL OF INTEREST
- First Greece-Kuwait Joint Interministerial Committee (Athens 13-15 March 2019)
Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs Sia Anagnostopoulou will co-chair, along with Kuwait's Minister of Finance, Dr. Nayef F. Al-Hajraf, the 1st Greece-Kuwait Joint Interministerial Committee (JIC), which will be held in Athens on 13-15 March 2019.
- Vacancy: Local Staff for the Embassy (Translator)
VACANCY: LOCAL STAFF FOR THE EMBASSY (TRANSLATOR-1 POSITION) A. ELIGIBILITY:...
- Vacancy: Driver for the Embassy (1 Position)
Vacancy: Driver for the Embassy (1 Position)
- Call of Interest: Vacancy for Local Staff for the Consular Office-Visa Section
Call of Interest: Vacancy for Local Staff for the Consular Office-Visa Section
- Call of Interest: Vacancy for local staff
Call of Interest: Vacancy for local staff