- Embassy of Greece in Kuwait
- Greece and Kuwait
Greece is a member state of the European Union and a part of the Schengen Treaty.This site provides you with information concerning activities, services and contact data of our Embassy and Consular office. You can also read about our bilateral relations and find detailed and up-to-date information about Greece.
For Ambassador's Welcome Message click here
Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Kotzias' statements to Greek correspondents following today’s meeting of the EU Foreign Affairs Council (Brussels, 22/01/2018)
Statement of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Kotzias, following a meeting under Prime Minister, Alexis Tsipras (Athens, 4.1.2018)
Interview of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Kotzias, in the Sunday Ethnos, with journalist G. Kapopoulos (3 December 2017)
- Minister of Foreign Affairs N. Kotzias meets with the Secretary-General of the Arab League, Ahmed Aboul Gheit (New York, 18 September 2017)
Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Kotzias met in New York today, on the margins of High-Level Week of the 72nd Session of the UN General Assembly, with the Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, Ahmed Aboul Gheit. During...
- Statements by Mr. N. Kotzias, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Ms. Federica Mogherini, Vice-President of the European Commission and and High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, following their meeting
N. KOTZIAS: I would like to welcome Federica Mogherini, the Lady of Europe, I would say. Ms. Mogherini is a person who, through hard work and a lot of creativity, has developed Europe’s presence in the world, has developed its foreign policy and its security...
- International Conference on Cyprus: hard truths
International Conference on Cyprus: hard truthsGreece attended the Conference in Crans-Montana determined to contribute in every possible way to resolving the Cyprus problem, and in the hope that everyone would act in such a direction.But Turkey's conduct...
- Deputy Foreign Minister Amanatidis' speech at the presentation of the Greek Diaspora Map (Thessaloniki, 14 June 2017)
Distinguished Guests,Ladies and Gentlemen,It is a particular pleasure to...
- Foreign Minister N. Kotzias' interview on Alpha Radio, with journalist M. Nikoltsiou
M. NIKOLTSIOU: Minister, good morning and thank you for being with us.N. KOTZIAS: Good morning from Kozani. I hope yours is a beautiful Saturday.
- Foreign Minister, N. Kotzias' opening speech at the Rhodes Conference for Security and Stability (Rhodes, 22.05.2017)
I want to thank all of you for accepting our invitation. Some of our colleagues will be arriving with some delay, due to yesterday's emergency meeting of Arab states, in Saudi Arabia.
Greece, one of the oldest cinematic traditions in Europe is for more than one reasons a film friendly country; its unique light and locations as well as its versatile architecture have attracted many...
Johanna Hanink is Associate Professor of Classics at Brown University, US. Her work focuses on ancient theater and performance, the cultural life of classical Athens, and the idea of the "Greek...
Central Bridge @Trikala (photo:Kouris©Greece-is) Built in the Thessalian plain in the middle of Greece, the medium-sized provincial city of Trikala is a unique destination for those who want to...