- Embassy of Greece in Kuwait
- Greece and Kuwait
Greece is a member state of the European Union and a part of the Schengen Treaty.This site provides you with information concerning activities, services and contact data of our Embassy and Consular office. You can also read about our bilateral relations and find detailed and up-to-date information about Greece.
For Ambassador's Welcome Message click here
Statements of Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Alexis Tsipras, following the proceedings of the 5th Greece-Cyprus-Israel Trilateral Summit Meeting (Beersheba, 20 December 2018)
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Giorgos Katrougalos’ interview with the Athens Macedonian News Agency
Speech by Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Alexis Tsipras at the Intergovernmental Conference on the adoption of the Global Compact for Migration in Morocco (Marrakesh, 10 December 2018)
- Vacancy: Local Staff for the Embassy (Translator)
VACANCY: LOCAL STAFF FOR THE EMBASSY (TRANSLATOR-1 POSITION) A. ELIGIBILITY:...
- Vacancy: Driver for the Embassy (1 Position)
Vacancy: Driver for the Embassy (1 Position)
- Call of Interest: Vacancy for Local Staff for the Consular Office-Visa Section
Call of Interest: Vacancy for Local Staff for the Consular Office-Visa Section
- Call of Interest: Vacancy for local staff
Call of Interest: Vacancy for local staff
- Minister of Foreign Affairs N. Kotzias meets with the Secretary-General of the Arab League, Ahmed Aboul Gheit (New York, 18 September 2017)
Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Kotzias met in New York today, on the margins of High-Level Week of the 72nd Session of the UN General Assembly, with the Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, Ahmed Aboul Gheit. During...
- Statements by Mr. N. Kotzias, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Ms. Federica Mogherini, Vice-President of the European Commission and and High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, following their meeting
N. KOTZIAS: I would like to welcome Federica Mogherini, the Lady of Europe, I would say. Ms. Mogherini is a person who, through hard work and a lot of creativity, has developed Europe’s presence in the world, has developed its foreign policy and its security...