- About Us
- Embassy of Greece in Ottawa
- Consulate General in Toronto
- Consulate General in Montreal
- Consulate General in Vancouver
- About Greece
- Greece and Canada
Job opening at the Consulate General of Greece in Toronto
The Consulate General of Greece in Toronto is looking to hire an office assistant. This isa full-time position with a contract of 2 (two) years.
Those interested are asked to submit their application and detailed resume by Friday December 11th to Candidates who are selected for further consideration will be contacted and asked to come in for an interview.
Please note the following:
1) Candidates must be fluent in Greek and English and they will be tested on their language skills during their interview.
2) Candidates who are not Canadian citizens must be permanent residents of Canada and hold a permanent residence card and work permit that are valid at the time of their application.
3) Candidates who had submitted an application for the position announced on September 10th, 2020 and were invited to an interview are asked to confirm their interest in the new position by sending an email to and do not need to submit a new resume.