Friday, 20 April 2018
Greece in Denmark arrow Other Servicesarrow Inheritance Affairs

Inheritance Affairs

In the case of a death abroad of a Greek citizen or citizen of Greek origin, relatives of the deceased in Greece can apply to the Foreign Ministry’s E3 Directorate to look into whether there is a will at the Consular Office and, if a will exists, request that it be published.

Last Updated Monday, 03 December 2012

Join us on facebook

Visit Greece

Visit Greece | The Official website of the Greek Tourism Organisation

Golden Visa Programme

Σπουδές στην Ελλάδα - Study in Greece

Educational and Cultural Tourism-Routes in Greece