Greece in Romania
Greece in Romania
In this section of our website, you can access information regarding the activities of our Missions, the services they provide and our contact information.
You can also read about our bilateral relations and find detailed and up-to-date information about Greece.
- Greece-Romania-Bulgaria-Serbia Quadrilateral Meeting at Snagov Palace - Bucharest 29.03.2019
- Statements by Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Terens Quick in the context of his participation in the Informal Meeting of EU Foreign Affairs Ministers on Diaspora Issues
- Statement by Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs Giorgos Katrougalos at the conclusion of the Informal “Gymnich” Meeting of EU Ministers of Foreign Affairs (Bucharest, 31 January 2019)
- Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs, G. Katrougalos, to participate in the Informal “Gymnich” Meeting of EU Ministers of Foreign Affairs (Bucharest, 31 January - 01 February 2019)
- Announcement - Christmas and New Year Holidays
- The Embassy of the Hellenic Republic will be closed on November 30th
- Interview of HE Vassilis Papadopoulos, Ambassador of Greece in Romania, to OZB Magazine.
- National Anniversary of 28th October (Oxi Day) - Doxology and wreath deposition
- AGRI/ECO Counselors Meeting on rural development projects in Romania
- Announcement on the recent catastrophic wildfires in Attica
- Business Forum organized by he Office for Economic and Commercial Affairs of the Embassy of Greece in Bucharest, in cooperation with the Evoia Chamber of Commerce - 5.7.2018
- Master's Programme in Southeast European Studies: Politics, History, Economics - Scholarships
- Business Forum and B2B meetings - Bucharest 23-25.05.2018
- Τhe Embassy of the Hellenic Republic in Romania and the Consular Office will be closed on May the 28th, 2018
- An evening of music and poetry dedicated to Yorgos Seferis
- Statements of Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Kotzias following the proceedings of the Trilateral Ministerial Meeting between Greece, Romania and Bulgaria (Bucharest, 12 March 2018)