Here you can find information about our Mission, contact information and learn about our activities...
Alternate Foreign Minister Katrougalos visits Saudi Arabia (25-27 November 2016)
Statements of Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Alexis Tsipras, following the proceedings of the 5th Greece-Cyprus-Israel Trilateral Summit Meeting (Beersheba, 20 December 2018)
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Giorgos Katrougalos’ interview with the Athens Macedonian News Agency
- Call for expression of interest for the recruitment of two (2) persons under a fixed-term private employment contract at the Embassy of Greece in Riyadh
Call for expression of interest for the recruitment of two (2) persons under a fixed-term private employment contract at the Embassy of Greece in Riyadh
- إعلان الممثلة العليا للاتحاد الأوروبي فيديريكا موغريني باسم الاتحاد الأوروبي بمناسبة اليوم العالمي لحقوق الإنسان في 10 كانون الأول/ديسمبر 2017
في عام 1948، وبعد الحرب العالمية الثانية المدمرة التي أحدث انقسامات مؤلمة في أوروبا وأدّت إلى احتلال العديد من البلدان الأوروبية، التزمت الأسرة الدولية بإعطاء تعريف لحقوق الإنسان ودعمها وحمايتها. وكرّس الإعلان العالمي لحقوق الإنسان الذي نحتفل به في 10 كانون...
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announcement on the missile attack on Riyadh
We unequivocally condemn the missile attack of 4 November on the capital of Saudi Arabia.The attack in question undermines international and regional security and constitutes a flagrant violation of International Law and the Law of War.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs N. Kotzias meets with the Secretary-General of the Arab League, Ahmed Aboul Gheit (New York, 18 September 2017)
Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Kotzias met in New York today, on the margins of High-Level Week of the 72nd Session of the UN General Assembly, with the Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, Ahmed Aboul Gheit. During...
- Statements by Mr. N. Kotzias, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Ms. Federica Mogherini, Vice-President of the European Commission and and High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, following their meeting
N. KOTZIAS: I would like to welcome Federica Mogherini, the Lady of Europe, I would say. Ms. Mogherini is a person who, through hard work and a lot of creativity, has developed Europe’s presence in the world, has developed its foreign policy and its security...
- International Conference on Cyprus: hard truths
International Conference on Cyprus: hard truthsGreece attended the Conference in Crans-Montana determined to contribute in every possible way to resolving the Cyprus problem, and in the hope that everyone would act in such a direction.But Turkey's conduct...