Here you can find information about our Mission, contact information and learn about our activities...
Visit of Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Mr Terens - Nikolaos Quick to Zimbabwe (7-9 April '18)
Interview of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Kotzias, following the proceedings of the 2nd Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Visegrad group (Visegrad 4) and of the Balkan EU member states (Balkan-4) (Sounion, 11 May 2018)
Opening speech by Nikos Kotzias, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Greece, at the Second Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Visegrad Group and the Balkan EU Member States (Sounion, 11 May 2018)
- Visit of Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Mr Terens - Nikolaos Quick to Zimbabwe (7-9 April '18)
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Mr Terens - Nikolaos Quick will pay a visit to Zimbabwe between 7th and 9th April 2018 and will attend the Resurrection Service, at the Holy Trinity Church in Harare. Moreover he will be...
- Statements by Mr. N. Kotzias, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Ms. Federica Mogherini, Vice-President of the European Commission and and High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, following their meeting
N. KOTZIAS: I would like to welcome Federica Mogherini, the Lady of Europe, I would say. Ms. Mogherini is a person who, through hard work and a lot of creativity, has developed Europe’s presence in the world, has developed its foreign policy and its security...
- International Conference on Cyprus: hard truths
International Conference on Cyprus: hard truthsGreece attended the Conference in Crans-Montana determined to contribute in every possible way to resolving the Cyprus problem, and in the hope that everyone would act in such a direction.But Turkey's conduct...
- Deputy Foreign Minister Amanatidis' speech at the presentation of the Greek Diaspora Map (Thessaloniki, 14 June 2017)
Distinguished Guests,Ladies and Gentlemen,It is a particular pleasure to...
- Foreign Minister N. Kotzias' interview on Alpha Radio, with journalist M. Nikoltsiou
M. NIKOLTSIOU: Minister, good morning and thank you for being with us.N. KOTZIAS: Good morning from Kozani. I hope yours is a beautiful Saturday.
- Foreign Minister, N. Kotzias' opening speech at the Rhodes Conference for Security and Stability (Rhodes, 22.05.2017)
I want to thank all of you for accepting our invitation. Some of our colleagues will be arriving with some delay, due to yesterday's emergency meeting of Arab states, in Saudi Arabia.