- Embassy of Greece in London
- About Greece
- Greece and the United Kingdom
- Services for Citizens
Swearing of the oath for lawers
The requirements are;
• Physical presence of the applicant.
• Application form (can be downloaded here).
• Valid passport or Greek police Identity Card.
• Copy of the Official Gazette regarding lawyer’s appointment.
• Proof of address in the UK for the last 3 months (e.g. utility bill, council tax bill, P60, rental agreement, etc)
• Pre-booked appointment via emailing the Consular Office in a sufficient time in advance at