- Embassy of Greece in London
- About Greece
- Greece and the United Kingdom
- Services for Citizens
Supporting documents for the issue of a certificate relating to non-compliance with military conscription while abroad
To obtain a certificate relating to non-compliance with military conscription while a permanent resident abroad requires:
a. Supporting documents for the last six months:
- Application by the conscript to the Consular Section of the Embassy of Greece in London.
- Passport or Police Identity Card, applicant’s Certificate of registration in the Municipal Register indicating his registration in the Males Register.
- Relevant conscription documents relating to the conscript (conscription notice, postponement etc)
- Tax information (employment history from HMRC) or tax statement (P60)
- Payslips for the last six month - Monthly detailed bank account statements for the same period
- Local authority statements (council tax) or utility bills (electricity, gas, water). If these are included under a rental contract its submission will be necessary.
- If the person concerned is the owner of a company or self-employed the required supporting documents are defined as: self assessment tax return, invoices, payslips.
Copies of all supporting documents are kept on file together with the conscript’s application. If you would like your originals to be returned to you then you must also provide us with copies of them. In order to issue the certificate the appointment should take place after the date of conscription.