- About Us
- Embassy of Greece in Ottawa
- Consulate General in Toronto
- Consulate General in Montreal
- Consulate General in Vancouver
- About Greece
- Greece and Canada
Joint Press Release of the Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Digital Governance – An additional 21 Embassies and Consular Missions are included to myConsulLive
The Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Digital Governance are further expanding myConsulLive by including 21 additional Embassies and Consular Missions in 15 countries. In this way, Greek citizens and expatriates living in these areas will be able access a number of services remotely, via video calls. Specifically, included to myConsulLive are the following:
• The Greek Embassies in Ankara, Bern, Berlin, Dublin, Nicosia, Madrid, Buenos Aires, Ottawa, Rome, Tirana, The Hague
• The General Consulates in Sao Paolo, Gjirokaster, Geneva, Johannesburg, Korca, Moscow, Novorossiysk and Izmir
• The Consulates in Atlanta and Cape Town
This is the third consecutive expansion of myConsulLive. The service was initially launched in pilot form in December 2020 through the cooperation of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs Nikos Dendias and of State and Digital Governance Kyriakos Pierrakakis, while the platform was designed by the General Secretariat for Public Administration IT Systems, based on similar appointment services already provided by Citizens Services Centres (KEP), the Greek Manpower Employment Organization (OAED), and the Independent Authority for Public Revenue (IAPR).
It is now possible to make a digital appointment with 42 Embassies and Consular Missions in 20 countries. Soon, myConsulLive will be further extended to include all the Embassies and Consulates of Greece.
The following services are provided through the platform:
• Certificate of permanent residency abroad
• Certificate of marital status, birth, residency
• Copies of or excerpts from registrar acts
• Pension eligibility declaration
It is reminded that appointments are scheduled for a specific day and time at myConsulLive.gov.gr
Interested parties identify themselves using Taxinet login (user name/password) to confirm their personal data, and identification during the video call is made via presentation of ID card or passport.