Wednesday, 21 February 2018


Greeks who have been hospitalized abroad can bring the relevant paperwork (receipts, medical diagnoses) to the Consular Office to have them certified and sent to the competent insurance carrier in Greece. If the person in question is in Greece, they may send the paperwork for certification to the Consular Office via the Foreign Ministry’s E3 Directorate, and will then forward the certified paperwork to the competent insurance carrier in Greece.

Last Updated Monday, 03 December 2012

Join us on facebook

Visit Greece

Visit Greece | The Official website of the Greek Tourism Organisation

Golden Visa Programme

Σπουδές στην Ελλάδα - Study in Greece

Educational and Cultural Tourism-Routes in Greece