Tokyo, December 13, 2018
The Embassy of Greece in Japan announces one (1) position vacancy for administrative support at the Office for Economic & Commercial Affairs of the Embassy of Greece in Japan. Fixed term employment contract, renewable. The monthly compensation will be 360,000 Yen.
Applicants must be either Japanese citizens, or Greek citizens, permanently residing in Japan. Applicants must be over 21 years of age and below 60 years of age. Greek citizens must have fulfilled their military obligations or provide certificates of exemption.
The necessary qualifications required for the above positions are the following:
- Excellent command of the Japanese language. Very good knowledge of the Greek or the English language. Japanese citizens are required to speak/write Japanese as their mother language.
- Graduate of Secondary education at least
- Very good knowledge of computer use, especially the ability to search and sort information via the Internet, as well as proficient use of Excel, Word, and Powerpoint programs of Microsoft Office.
Prior work experience in a similar position is not required, but will be acknowledged and appreciated accordingly.
Please submit the following along with the application by the closing date, or the application will not be considered:
- Current curriculum vitae
- Colour photo (passport size)
- Any other documentation supporting the qualification requirements
Closing date: Saturday, January 5, 2018, 12:00 noon.
Submit applications to the Office for Economic & Commercial Affairs of the Embassy of Greece in Japan , in person, daily between 10:00-14:00 except Saturday and Sunday (3-16-30 Nishi Azabu, Minato-ku, 106-0031 Tokyo, tel. +81-3-3404 5853, fax +81-3-3404 5845 or by e-mail: )